- The participant is financially responsible for damages caused to the organizer, other participants, hotels, apartments, carriers, and other third parties. The participant is financially responsible for damages to items belonging to these entities.
- The participant is financially responsible for damages caused during the camp by minors, their parents, or legal guardians.
- The participant has the right to the services guaranteed by the organizer’s agreement. The participant is entitled during the camp to use the professional assistance and care of the organizer’s representatives.
- By entering into the Agreement, the participant undertakes to:
- comply with passport, customs, health, and other regulations of the country from which they are traveling and to which they are going. The participant covers all costs incurred as a result of non-compliance with these regulations;
- have valid travel documents: passport or ID card, optionally a tourist visa; the obligation to have a valid travel document also applies to children – regardless of their age;
- follow the instructions and recommendations of the organizer’s representatives/employees, necessary for the proper implementation of the concluded agreement;
- comply with the provisions of the agreement regarding possible transport, especially to strictly adhere to the place and times of gatherings;
- comply with internal regulations concerning, in particular, organizational and safety matters applicable to carriers, hotels, and other places where services covered by the agreement will be provided, as well as to comply with the instructions of the personnel of the aforementioned;
- comply with customs and currency regulations applicable in the Republic of Poland and transit and destination countries;
- pay all local fees at the place of stay (e.g., local taxes, tourist taxes, deposits, telephone charges in the hotel room, minibar use, etc.) – under the penalty of a claim by the organizer.
5. The traveler should always behave in a way that does not cause trouble for fellow travelers. Gross violation of the comfort of other participants or failure to comply with this regulation may result in the exclusion of the traveler by the organizer or its representative from further participation in the camp. In such cases, the traveler will organize transport home themselves and cover all associated costs and will not be entitled to a refund of the camp participation fee.
6. You acknowledge that Kontra Beach Volley may use for publicity purposes and without prior notification any photograph or video taken of the participant and any statement (whether written or oral) made by the participant.
7. On signing up for an event, the participant give permission for Kontra Beach Volley to share his/her name, email address and phone number with other group members, in order to organise the event. Kontra Beach Volley will hold no liability for the actions of the group members.